Terms & Conditions
- In these Terms & Conditions (the “Conditions”), (i) “Event” means the event for which you have purchased a ticket; (ii) “the Promoter”, “we”, “us” and “our” means Cream Global Limited and any associated promoter(s) of the Event; and (iii) “you” and “your” means you as the ticket holder.
- Your purchase of a valid ticket and entry into the Event constitutes your acceptance of all of the Conditions laid out below
- The Promoter operates a Challenge 21 policy. It is important that you read and take note of the full policy below.
- No pass-outs, No re-entry, No refunds (except as provided for in these Conditions).
- Please note that by entering the Event you give your express consent to being photographed/filmed or sound recorded as part of the audience, and to your name, voice and/or likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio or audio visual recording of the Event to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world. This may include filming by the police or security staff for the security of attendees at the Event or the prevention of crime.
- Refunds are only available should the Event be cancelled, there is a Material Alteration to the event (as defined below), or if the event has been re-scheduled and you have notified the Promoter that you cannot attend the re-scheduled date within the time frame set out in the announcement made by the Promoter of the re-scheduled date.
- A Material Alteration is a change (other than a rescheduling) which, in our opinion alone, makes the Event materially different to that which purchasers of a Tickets taken generally could reasonably expect. The following are not deemed to be a Material Alteration: a change to the artists performing at the Event; adverse weather conditions; changes to individual members of a band; curtailment of the Event where the majority of the Event is performed in full; and delays to starting the performance of an Event. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the full, advertised billed performances take place, the Promoter reserves the right to change the published bill and/or running times without notification. This includes, but is not limited to, artists and billed attractions. Tickets are for the Event and not a specific artist.
- Where an Event takes place over several days and one or more but not all days are cancelled, a partial refund only will apply, corresponding to the day(s) cancelled.
- Personal arrangements including, but not limited to, travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk and the Promoter shall not be liable for any losses incurred from personal arrangements or wasted expenditure beyond the ticket refund.
- If you are entitled to a refund under clause 8 above, you must claim your refund within the time frame set out in the announcement made by the Promoter notifying you of the re-scheduled date or that an event has been materially altered. If the Event is cancelled, you must claim your refund within the time frame given by the promoter or within 3 months of the cancelled event, unless we state otherwise.
- Subject to clause 32 below, the Promoter will not be liable for any personal damages, losses, injuries, or illness (including Covid-19) sustained at the Event. Any personal property brought to the Event is at your own risk.
- Tickets are personal revocable licences and shall at all times remain our property and subject to these Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Upon purchase and receipt of your ticket, please check it carefully as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- The Promoter will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets. Keep your ticket safe.
- Tickets are security printed. Tickets purchased from sources other than official agencies are at your own risk and may be invalid. Beware of forgeries. Do not buy tickets from unlawful street traders/touts. There is no guarantee of any ticket’s validity for entry unless purchased from official ticket agents for the Event.
- A ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered, torn or defaced.
- Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, whether commercial or non-commercial, without the prior written consent of the Promoter.
- BANNED ITEMS AND ACTIVITIES
- Strictly no illegal substances.
- Search is a condition of entry and presence at the Event.
- The Promoter shall be entitled to confiscate (i) any disallowed items; and (ii) any items which the Promoter in its sole discretion considers may be used as weapons, or are otherwise deemed by the Promoter to be dangerous or inappropriate. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, theft or damage to confiscated items.
- No unauthorised filming or sound recording. ‘No professional ie SLR camera equipment can be brought into the event, if found the items will be confiscated’ Any unauthorised recordings may be confiscated and/or destroyed by the Promoter.
- Strictly no trading is allowed on site without the Promoter’s consent.
- Alcohol will not be permitted into the Venue.
- No smoking is permitted in enclosed public areas.
- The Promoter shall be entitled to refuse entry to or evict from the Event without refund anyone:
A) in possession of, or resisting confiscation of disallowed items;
B) who is acting in breach of any government law, regulation or guidance relating to public health or safety;
C) who is otherwise in breach of these Conditions; or
D) who is behaving in a manner which in the Promoter’s sole discretion is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other persons at the Event
32. The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the Event to ensure the safe management of the Venue and the safe running of the Event. You must at all times comply with any and all instructions given to you by Event staff and stewards.
33. LIABILITY AND GOVERNING LAW
34. Unless paragraph 32 applies, in no circumstances shall the Promoter have any liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased.
35. Nothing in these Conditions shall exclude any liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or for any other type of liability that cannot by law be excluded or limited.
36. These Conditions are governed by English law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Other Important Information
- Prolonged exposure to amplified sound may cause permanent hearing damage.
- Strobe lighting and smoke effects may be used at the Event.
- Please do not buy from unlawful street traders.
- Please respect the local residents and enter and leave as quietly as possible.
- Please keep the streets tidy, use litter bins provided.
- 18s and over
- Cream is a strictly 18 and over event
- We will be operating and enforcing a strict Challenge 21 policy.
- If you can’t provide valid identification when asked, your ticket may be confiscated and you will be asked to leave the venue without refund.
- So if you are lucky enough to look 21 or younger, please make sure that you bring an acceptable form of identification. This includes:
- An in-date photographic driver’s license or provisional driver’s licence.
- A valid passport (not a photocopy). Out of date passports will NOT be accepted.
- A Proof of Age Standards Scheme Card (showing the PASS hologram)
- Anybody found to be using identification that is not their own may result in both the identification and their Event ticket being confiscated, and ejection from the Event without refund. This may also result in prosecution for both the owner of the identification and the individual fraudulently attempting to use it. Please ensure you keep your identification on you at all times until you have been verified by a member of the Challenge 21 team.
- Strictly no item of clothing which may cause offense, alarm or distress to others.
- Jeans and trainers are acceptable.
All bags taken into the Event must be A4 in size or smaller. Any bags bigger than A4 will be confiscated