Apply for Access
The application process for Accessibility at On the Waterfront Festival which takes place on Liverpool’s Pier Head from Thursday 20th – Sunday 23rd June 2024 is now open.
If you are applying for Accessibility and/or a Personal Assistant (PA) ticket you will need to email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and include one of the following documents to prove your eligibility plus the event details you are applying for below:-
- DLA /PIP letter from the Department of work and pensions (front copy only)
- Medical professionals letter
- D/deaf or blind registration
- The Access card
Also please confirm the below:-
- Show/Date you are applying for
- Your order reference for your purchased ticket which can be found on your email confirmation which you will have received at the time of booking or can be found by logging into your ticket agent account
- Please include details of your access requirements
Once documents are received, your details will be logged and someone from the Access team will be in touch to confirm receipt.
Please note, Accessibility customers still need to purchase a ticket for the event, these can be purchased via Ticketmaster. If your needs require a PA Ticket, please do not purchase a ticket for your personal assistant (PA) as this will not be refunded.
Any specific questions regarding Accessibility On the Waterfront Festival will be picked up by the Access team.